Wednesday 1 June 2016

Painting Satellites from References



        I continued to paint a universe subject matter. There I had looked at the NASA photos, that looks like real satellites. Having an understanding about the station, I still added imaginative lines of the Earth.
        Here are three examples how compositions might have part of the reality and part of imaginative points.

 
 

Acrylic, watercolours painting ‘Satellite 1’; I.G.


 
Acrylic, watercolours painting ‘Satellite 2’; I.G.



Acrylic, watercolours painting ‘Satellite 3’; I.G.
 
       Three paintings above are bit different, if to compare them with my first paintings. The surface of paintings became more decorative, stylized and satellites echoes geometric forms of stations’ constructions.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment