Monday 30 May 2016

Switching Art to Crafts. Creative Options



 Switching Art to Crafts. Creative Options

      Trying to refresh myself, I have found an interesting field of crafts. Employing art and design elements, using an imagination and hand making approach it might be useful to create something not usual for an illustrator and a fine artist.

       I made a product design for textile jewellery. It was fun and exciting way to boost own creativity.







 Broach 'Look'; Mixed textile medias, decoupage; I.G.

       An idea to make a broach 'Look', came looking at the sunset outside my window. Last radiation in the sky, saying 'good-bye' for the world. You never know what is waiting for you a next day. If you believe in positivism, a next day might surprise and make you happier than today. 





Broach 'Lady'; Textile medias; I.G.
       In my imagination appeared the novel 'Bel-Ami (Dear Friend)' written by French writer Guy de Maupassant in 1885.  If I could comfort the hero, helping him to undertake his inner suffer and to soft his existence by giving this soft textile broach 'Lady'!






Broach 'Tenderness'; Textile medias, decoupage; I.G.

     White and black balance, always are lines between life and death. To make the broach 'Tenderness' I did on-line research looking at the famous actress and singers in the past. When I saw this beautiful face, immediately came a wish to monumentalize a sense of fragile, but positive feeling of tenderness.

        Adding for yourself other interests’ fields, it gives options to expand your creative world.

No comments:

Post a Comment