Saturday 28 May 2016

Painting Universe




First Paintings In My Life



Acrylic, watercolours paintings 'Universe. Looking Down1'; I.G.



Acrylic, watercolour paintings 'Universe. Looking Down2'; I.G.


     There I am adding my paintings, where had been used acrylic and watercolours. Nothing special and extraordinary, but they are first paintings in my whole life.

      When I made a painting 'Universe. Looking Down1', I had questioned myself ’Can I do it? What do I know about the art? What do I know about colours? About painting? Can I make a painting without any references, just relaying on my imagination?' Later I realized, if I will do it, I am an artist.

     To make the painting above I had spent seven hours, and other image placed above is made spending six hours. Accordingly results and without pretending to realism, there are enough visual facts that everything is possible.