Sunday 17 July 2016

Writing Poem 'Time' & Painting 'Metaphysic'


Acrylic, gouache painting ‘Metaphysic’, I.G.

 
 
Time
 

I have looked at the sky:

It was bright blue

With white patches of clouds.

One block of houses

Seaqulls screamed something

Language misunderstood, I did not study notes.

 

Across the street slinks the cat. Black.

As an ordinary night, which outside windows

Counts stars and loses them

That the sky would be clear again tomorrow.

 

I have looked at the face

Of the standing time:

I have not seen neither depth, any feelings.

There was not yesterday, tomorrow, even today

There was nothing to confirm that I still am.

 

Through the window I see seagulls, the black cat

Houses, people, who are not.

A fox patrols in the city streets sometimes

And the lonely, azure sky for everybody.

 

2016

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment