Wednesday 10 August 2016

Writing Poem 'Untitled' & Making Picture 'Julius Caesar'


Acrylic painting, collage ‘Julius Caesar’; I.G.


Untitled

You looked at… – ‘fun!’

And clicked ‘like’.

Thus masses of people

Meet virtually.


Nobody needs anything –

While you are so handsome!

I do not sleep at nights…

I watch… crimes.


That teddy bear ‘like’.

I like when I hear your voice:

Poplar fluffs surrounds me

With a gentle presence…


But you talk about a work,

So must speak; it is solid,

But invited citizens

Do not mean it at all.


Crimes… calm down…

I look on crimes…

Hundreds thoughts

Were drawn on pages…


When you smile for millions

You are for all and everybody.

I put into the drawer

A lot of feelings.


You do not pronounce ‘like’ –

To become authentic is scary…

I will weep out for a pillow

How are (my) bears… unrequited.


2016


No comments:

Post a Comment