Monday 1 August 2016

Illustrating The Fairy Tale ‘Hansel and Gretel By the Brothers Grimm



     Taking into account the views of events and an abundance of the Brothers Grimm fairy tale ‘Hansel and Gretel, I have chosen to illustrate the negative events, which can reflect the strong emotions.

     After applying a minimalist approach, created collages employed only coloured paper and geometric shapes. Their orientation and shapes represents the overall mood of each illustration.
 

 Illustration ‘Hansel and Gretel went deeper and deeper in to a forest’, I.G.
 
 
Illustration ‘Hansel and Gretel. There was a chocolate cottage, where lived the wicked witch’, I.G.
 
Illustration ‘Hansel and Gretel. The witch wanted to eat them’, I.G.
 
Illustration ‘Hansel and Gretel. The witch put Hansel into a cage’, I.G.
 
 
Illustration ‘Hansel and Gretel. The witch felt into the pot, howled and died’, I.G.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment